Fly Racing Freestone RIPA Bicycle Helmet
FREESTONE RIPA BICYCLE HELMET
• CPSC 1203 and EN1078:2012+A1:2012
• Polycarbonate Shell
• ConeHead™ Technology - ConeHead™ is the developmental code name for a revolutionary new way to mold EPS foam for helmets. The new ConeHead™ acts like a crumple zone around the head to absorb and dissipate impact forces more effectively than current hard foam liners. There are two different densities of foam as well as two different foams with their own characteristics of recovery from impact and inter-foam bond strength.
• Cushy EVA impact foam on sides and back for comfort and protection.
• Quick adjust chin/cheek strap
• One hand dial fit adjustment, dial fit on the fly
• Lightweight at 317.5 grams for a Med/Large Helmet
• Removable and washable liner
• Ventilated comfort liner with built in bug screen
• All FLY helmets have TFV (True Functional Ventilation). The Freestone implements massive air intake vents that allow unrestricted airflow to enter from the front and freely flow out the rear. This pulls warm air away from your head keeping you cooler increasing rider performance.
• Adjustable moto inspired visor
• Replacement parts and accessories available