2022 Fly Racing WERX-R/WERX-R L.E. Carbon Bicycle Helmet
WERX-R CARBON BICYCLE HELMET
• CPSC1203, CE EN1078:2012 + A1:2012, ASTM F1952-15 + F2032-15
ADAPTIVE IMPACT SYSTEM (AIS)
• 12K carbon fiber shell produces an extremely lightweight shell with superior penetration resistance
• Impact Energy Cells made of RHEON, the Impact Energy Cells maximize absorption of low-speed linear and rotational impacts, reducing forces transmitted to the brain
• Multi-density EPS - multiple layers of EPS, each with a unique density combine to create a progressive liner that manages and absorbs impact forces more efficiently. Four critical zones, have a fine-tuned combination of EPS densities designed to mitigate impacts specific to each region of the helmet.
• Expanded volume EPS means strategic areas of the helmet have more impact absorbing EPS, more suspension between your head and the ground
• EPS with PU co-injection chin bar liner provides an additional element of impact mitigation
• Communications ready - works with most systems and fully optimized for UCEAR. Designed to route the speakers and mic out of sight via specific channels and pockets integrated into the design.
• Indexing visor provides quick, secure visor adjustment on the fly
• Custom molded rubber trim
• Lightweight custom visor screws and premium stainless steel D-rings
• Titanium plated rivets
• Two shell sizes
• 1030 grams +/-50g (size M) , 2.27 pounds +/- .11lb (size M)
• Quick Release cheek pads aid in emergency helmet removal
• CoolMax® removable washable and replaceable comfort lining system to help keep your helmet clean and feeling fresh
• Custom fit padding available in youth and adult to expand fit range.
• True Functional Ventilation (TFV)-When in motion air is forced through multiple air intake vents, then passed through aligned vent channels in the EPS and exits out multiple rear exhaust vents
• Premium helmet garage included
• Replacement parts and accessories available