2024 Alpinestars Supertech M10 Ampress Helmet
2024 ALPINESTARS SUPERTECH M10 HELMET
The goal of the Alpinestars Supertech family of helmets was to create the most advanced, protective, and performance-enhancing helmets possible for riders worldwide. With the S-M10, Alpinestars’ Helmet Development team engineered the helmet to offer the perfect blend of excellent ventilation, and unsurpassed comfort, to create a helmet with the lightest weight possible, all without compromising on any other front.
The S-M10’s design offers a smooth, attractive, aerodynamic profile which is streamlined and free of any external channels and features that might act as a load point in an impact or compromise the overall integrity of the helmet’s construction. The surface curvature promotes reduced friction on impact, allowing deflection and the most efficient transfer of energy to protect the rider’s head from direct force to the skull and referred to the neck and spinal column.
- The S-M10 shell sizing solution ensures each helmet fit size has its own appropriate shell size to deliver the most anatomical solution for the wide variety of fit needs worldwide, providing 4 different helmet shell sizes S, M, L, and XL and 6 consumer sizes from XS to XXL to ensure riders have the correct fit which not only improves comfort and reduces overall weight, but most importantly, improves the effectiveness of the helmet in an impact.
- Redesigned chin bar’s new profile, where the base area has been specifically sculpted to give a relief section, raised to clear the collarbone, with a new softer EPS liner which extends beyond the helmet shell itself, and is covered by a more flexible rubber compound providing a reduced chance of any sort of collarbone injury.
- Patented A-Head Fitment System allows easy adjustment of the angle and height that the helmet sits on the head.
- Ultra-ventilated helmet with 28 individual intake and exhaust ports, not including the eye port, with 18 intakes and 10 exhausts.
- New eject technology includes the eject helmet removal system.
- Lightweight ECE 1260g and DOT 1360g for a size medium, 1310g with side pads and 1370g with visor extension.
- The S-M10 is available in 2 versions ECE R 22.06 and ECE R 22.06/DOT.