Alpinestars Bionic 10 Carbon Knee Brace Set
ALPINESTARS BIONIC 10 CARBON KNEE BRACE
Constructed from an innovative advanced carbon polymer compound for improved strength and performance, the Bionic 10 Carbon Knee Brace helps reduce the risk and severity of injury by preventing excessive hypertension of the knee in an accident. Thanks to innovative engineering the FluidTech is ultra-lightweight and offers a highly customizable and secure fit, while affording improved directional movement of the knee articulation while riding.
- Extremely temperature resilient: knee brace performs at temperatures as low as -20°C (-4°F).
- Knee pivot system: new double-pivoting hinge system incorporating tool-free, fast, easily exchangeable extension stops (0, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30 degrees) to prevent hyper-extension injuries.
- The new patented lightweight and highly ventilated double-wall knee-cup system offers strong impact force dispersion and absorption, ensuring maximum coverage area in all riding positions.
- Correct position of knee cup is secured accurately in place by an innovative integrative mechanical guiding system allowing multi-directional freedom of movement.
- Highly ventilated: channeled padding and mesh zones for optimized ventilation and airflow.
- Soft comfortable lateral knee padding to avoid pressure points. Additional space padding and additional condyle pads enable a high adjustability for best personal fitment.
- Lightweight single straps on upper frames and buckle system promotes secure fitment of the brace in all riding positions and supports rapid and effortless mounting.
- The newly developed C-Frame strap system holds braces perfectly in position and avoids slipping down when rider is in action and extreme movement. Two straps are linked with a semi-rigid C-shaped connector that dynamically shapes towards the dimension change of calf muscle and added optional padding provides maximum comfort.