Alpinestars Tech 10 Supervented Boots
ALPINESTARS TECH 10 SUPERVENTED BOOTS
The benchmark boot in Motocross, the Tech 10 Supervented boot further advances the innovations that make it the most technical motocross boot ever. Featuring two inlet ports on the front, a ventilated shin plate, perforated padding, and extensive mesh sections, the Tech 10 Supervented has been designed for maximum airflow through the boot’s front and effective heat exchange. The new mesh inner bootie boasts a 3D Higher Spring insole that uses air channels within the sole for optimal levels of ventilation while also creating a cushioning effect for enhanced comfort levels. There is also a new sole with an extended honeycomb design for superior grip and feel on the bike’s pegs, especially in wet and muddy conditions.
ENHANCED FUNCTIONALITY, PERFORMANCE, AND SAFETY
- The Tech 10’s comfort is legendary and a key feature in making the boot a pleasure to wear in all conditions. A key objective was maintaining the boot’s feel while enhancing its performance, functionality, and safety.
- The most significant upgrades to the Tech 10 performance are unique technologies: The Frontal Flexion Control Frame, the Asymmetrical Dual-pivot Arms, the patented Dynamic Heel Compression Protection Shock Absorber which is integrated into a redesigned foot shell, and the slimmer, more streamlined, outsole.
DCHP - UNIQUE HEEL PROTECTION INNOVATION
- Built into the Tech 10’s unique and lightweight single-piece co-injected foot chassis is the patented Dynamic Heel Compression Protector (DHCP), an innovative safety feature that includes a fully integrated collapsible heel area with expanded poly-foam to absorb high impact energies during a crash. DCHP features a directional impact protection system that significantly reduces the effect of excessive, potentially injury-causing, energy being transferred to the ankle and lower leg. DHCP has been used by Alpinestars athletes in the demanding environments of professional Supercross and Motocross.
NEW INNER ANKLE BRACE
- One the Tech 10’s defining features are the redesigned biomechanical inner ankle brace. Patented technology features: - Lighter, anatomically redesigned medial and lateral torsion arms which are compact and offer an increased range of movement and control. In conjunction with the outer boot chassis, the ankle brace gives vertical and lateral protection from ankle and leg compression and rotation and progressive damping of torsional forces during an accident, while still allowing natural freedom of movement
INNOVATIVE, LIGHTWEIGHT UPPER CONSTRUCTION
- The Tech 10 chassis combines advanced lightweight microfiber and impact and abrasion-resistant TPU shell.
- Foot shell features five different compounds in a single lightweight piece to offer strength while maintaining flexibility and structural integrity. The foot shell incorporates heel and toe protection that is highly resistant to abrasion and impact and adds to the boot’s overall durability. The foot shell also includes an integrated shank for support and structural integrity.
- Frontal protection features a dual closure system with an internal microfiber flap, plus hook and loop fasteners for a precise fit closure beneath the buckle giving greater, micro-adjustable, precision which is convenient to operate. Soft microfiber gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry.
- Poly-fabric lining with 3D open cell foam incorporates anti-slip suede in the heel area, keeping the foot located inside the boot.
- The Tech 10 boot is CE certified.