Alpinestars Tech 7 Enduro Drystar Boots
ALPINESTARS TECH 7 ENDURO DRYSTAR BOOTS
Tech 7 Drystar® Enduro boot features a waterproof Drystar® membrane for proven weather performance and breathability and a specifically engineered, compound sole to provide Enduro riders superior durability, grip, feel, and levels of structural rigidity. This CE-certified boot promotes core stability and flexes via a biomechanical pivot while offering excellent ankle protection. The boot chassis has been designed to give a complete feel and optimized interaction with bike controls, while the innovative buckle system allows easy, precise closure.
- TPU lower shell is reinforced with a metal shank and includes toe reinforcement for impact and abrasion resistance.
- Extended microfiber gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry.
- New closure system includes polymer buckles plus an aluminum frame with innovative self-aligning, quick release closures for a customized secure fitment.
- All buckles are easily replaceable.
- Drystar® membrane subtly incorporated into chassis for 100% performance against wet penetration.
- Soft polyfoam surrounds the ankles and collar to offer comfort and shock absorbing performance.
- Removable anatomic footbed.
- Exclusive high grip rubber double density compound outer sole.
- Sole and footpeg are replaceable.
- Higher medial area has a rubber patch with honeycomb sculpturing for maximum grip contact with the bike and improved heat and abrasion resistance