Alpinestars Corozal Adventure Drystar Boots
ALPINESTARS COROZAL ADVENTURE DRYSTAR BOOTS
A premium, multi-material adventure touring boot the Corozal is packed with class-leading protective features, such as an advanced polymer shin-plate and innovative lateral ankle protection with supporting biomechanical link between the upper boot and the lower foot structure. Every component on this boot is designed for weight-saving and performance regardless of the weather or terrain, from the integrated Drystar® breathable membrane to its advanced microfiber and suede chassis.
- Medial surface stamped suede panel for improved grip and protection.
- Innovative lateral ankle protection with biomechanical blade-link between the upper boot and the lower foot structure.
- TPU shift pad with specially designed patterning for improved grip.
- Lightweight, advanced polymer shin-plate and lateral ankle protections offer impact and resistance as well as structural support.
- Internal toe box and heel counter protection is layered under the upper for durability, improved feel and performance.
- Medial and lateral dual density ankle protector disk is subtly incorporated into boot chassis and offers strategic ankle protection.
- Integrated soft foam surrounds ankle and collar for comfort, fit and additional shock absorption.